On the job problem?

The contracts Local 1262 negotiates on behalf of our members protect your rights on the job for scheduling, seniority, wages, overtime and many other things.

If you believe you are being treated unfairly or that your employer is violating any terms of your contract, contact your Union Representative.

To locate your Union Representative’s name and extension, use the Find Your Representative Tool on the right.  Then call:
From New Jersey   — 1-800-562-6913
From Other States — 1-800-526-7814

If you have questions regarding your Health & Welfare benefits or eligibility visit the Fund web site at www.1262funds.org. or call the Fund Office at 1-800-522-4161 Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)